Job Opening for 2021-22
Toddler, Primary Teachers in Seattle, Washington
Seattle Jewish Montessori
Seattle Jewish Montessori is a private school in Seattle that fuses Montessori philosophy and Jewish tradition. Our school has about 50 children from Infants- age 5. Our environment is warm, positive and family-like.
We are seeking an experienced Montessori toddler teacher and primary 3-5 teacher to work full time in our early childhood for the 2021-22 school year. Candidates with experience and a Montessori certification preferred for this position.
Competitive wages with a sign-on bonus of $500 ($250 on first paycheck and $250 ninety days later), paid time off.
- Supervise the children throughout the day in the classroom and outside
- Give children lessons on the classroom materials
- Set the tone for a calm, peaceful classroom
- Maintain a tidy and clean work environment for the children
- Plan and prepare Montessori materials for the classroom shelves
- Assist the children with self care- such as snacks, mealtimes and toileting
- Maintain positive communication with parents
- Team Player
- Physical ability to sit on the floor and bend down
- Calm and pleasant demeanor
Please submit your resume and three references to email@example.com
Montessori Preschool Teacher
Seeking an experienced full time Montessori preschool teacher for our preschool class, ages three to six, for the 21-22 school year. Candidates must have experience and or a Montessori degree to apply for this position.
MMSC Day School is a private school that provides a warm, proficient and positive working environment. Professional development will be available throughout the year.
Competent pay and paid days off.
Please submit your resume with three references when applying.
Competitive wages with a sign on bonus of $500. ($250 on the first paycheck and $250 ninety days later.)