Job Opening for 2023-2024
PUBLIC MONTESSORI LEAD TEACHERS: Lower & Upper Elementary in Manchester, New Hampshire, US
Mill Falls is seeking Montessori educators with a desire to teach in public, mixed-age/mixed-grade classrooms where the Montessori method is aligned with the Common Core State Standards. Ideal candidates will have a commitment to Montessori education in a public setting, knowledge of best practices and be trained in the Montessori method.
Position Type: Full-time, based on school schedule.
Benefits: Salary is competitive and is based on qualifications and experience. Health insurance, access to dental, Aflac plans, retirement plans, paid time off, and professional development make up the benefit package. Financial support for Montessori training at teaching level is available.
• Montessori Elementary certification from an accredited program preferred or willingness to pursue training;
• A demonstrated willingness & ability to implement educational best practices in conjunction with the Montessori curriculum & Common Core State Standards;
• Team-oriented with a collaborative approach to working with colleagues & parents;
• Strong written & verbal communication skills;
• Ability to plan lessons & keep progress records on students according to individual styles & aptitudes;
• Strong leadership & classroom management skills;
• Appreciation for student diversity including learning, experiential, cultural & economic diversity;
• An open-mind & sense of humor;
• NH teacher cert. or willingness to obtain NH certification.
For more information, please visit: https://millfalls.org/about-us