Job Opening for 2022-2023
Primary or Toddler Teacher in Flower Mound, Texas, US
Private School Montessori Primary OR Toddler Teacher – Part Time Available
Montessori school with a track record of superior academics since 1987 is seeking to fill THREE open positions. All applicants must be fully qualified and Montessori certified teachers. Looking for full-time Primary (ages 3yrs – 6 yrs) Teacher, full-time Toddler (ages 18 months – 3 years) Teacher and part-time Elementary/Toddler Floater to help in our Elementary (6yrs – 2nd grade) and Toddler (ages 18 months – 3 yrs) classrooms. Part time floater position is mornings only: 8:00AM – 12:15PM
Whichever role suits you best, you can expect a caring, home-like environment to help grow your teaching career.
- Great schedule, vacation time and PTO. Schedule follows LISD local public school calendar.
- Interact positively with all children to support their individual learning experience.
- Communicate regularly and respectfully with families.
- Make ongoing written observations of individual children.
- Keep the classroom environment clean and organized.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conduct 2 parent/teacher conferences each school year.
- Must have Montessori Teaching Credentials, Montessori Teaching Experience and/or Montessori Certification (or in the process of obtaining). AMS, AMI or IMC strongly preferred.
- Teaching experience in a Montessori School.
- Should be able to complete fingerprint screening upon hiring.
The benefits of working in a family-friendly, home-like environment are priceless!
- Classroom autonomy and control. No shared facilities with after-school programs.
- Small class sizes, with hands-on, child-directed learning.
- Teachers are paired with other certified Montessori teachers.
- Great work schedule – same schedule as LISD school calendar.
- Low turnover of management staff.
- High tenure, low turnover of current teachers.
- Less paperwork than corporate-run facilities.
- High focus on relationship building with the families.
- Discount on tuition for teacher’s children – be involved in your child’s education.
Additional classrooms and age groups may open up. We currently have the following classroom settings: Toddler (18mos – 3yrs), Primary (3 – 6yrs) and Elementary (6yrs – 2nd grade). Please note what age/grade level you are interested in teaching.
LOCATION & CONTACT INFO