Job Opening for 2023-2024
Primary Lead Guide in Bastrop, Texas, US
Bastrop Montessori is a small, family owned and operated Montessori
Job Opportunity: Primary Lead Guide
Location: 875 SH 71, Bastrop, Texas
Start Date: July 31st, 2023
Overview: Bastrop Montessori is seeking an experienced Primary Lead Guide for the 23/24 School Year. The
objective of this role is to lead a Primary classroom of approx. 24 students, ages 3-6 years old, in accordance with
our core values of Respect, Learning Through Discovery, Compassion, and Creativity
What we offer our employees:
* Support. We are a small, private, family-owned school with involved owners that support each
employee. The leadership team is available to support you with your professional and personal goals.
* Autonomy. We welcome and encourage teachers and staff members to bring their experiences and
best practices into our school, as they align with our school values and guiding principles.
* Tuition Discount. If you would like your child to attend our school and we have availability, you will
receive 50% off tuition.
* Paid Time Off
At Bastrop Montessori, our mission is to provide children the tools to live happy and fulfilled lives. Our
values help guide our everyday actions so that we can achieve our mission. We believe that in order to build our
thriving Montessori community, it is essential for these values to be upheld by our staff, students, and families.
* Teaching Children How to Think, Not What to Think
* Growth Mindset and Love of Learning
* Explore Nature
* Foster Community
* Character Matters
The Person we are seeking:
* Respectful. Humble. Collaborative. Quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their
own. Share credit, emphasize the team, and define success based on team’s overall mission.
* Growth Mindset. Always looking to do more and learn more. Self-motivated and does not need to be
pushed by a manager. Constantly thinking about the next step and next opportunity.
* Open Minded & Collaborative. Tending to know what is happening in a group situation and how to deal
with others in the most effective way. Good judgement and intuition around the subtleties of group
dynamics and the impact of words and actions.
* Passion for Education. Passion for early childhood education and the Montessori pedagogy.
* MACTE accredited certification at the Primary level
* At least 1 year of experience working in a Montessori classroom
* Must be 21 years of age or older
* Possess an undergraduate degree, or equivalent life experience
Compensation: * Compensation will be competitive and based on experience
Special qualifications: Bi-Lingual is a plus!BastropMontessori.com