Job Opening for 2020
Primary Lead in Cary, NC
Renaissance Montessori children age 18 months through 6 years and has a strong Spanish language component. We are looking for a lead in our Casa program. The candidate must hold certification Early Childhood Education from a MACTE approved training program, possess leadership skills, and demonstrate excellent communication skills. Applicants will need to have an approach that is positive and energetic towards staff, students and parents.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Be responsible for the welfare, safety and educational achievements of assigned students
- Oversee and delegate educational plan for assigned Children’s House students including lesson planning, educational goals and record keeping
- Work with other Lead teachers to determine appropriate Parent Education topics, teachers as presenters, and implementation of such events
- Conduct parent-teacher conferences twice yearly and give progress reports given to parents twice yearly
- Ensure proper implementation of Spanish language curriculum through Assistant teacher
- Oversee first aid and make appropriate parent contact regarding incidents requiring first aid care as is described in Staff Handbook.
- Perform tasks necessary to maintain a clean, orderly and academically-rich Montessori environment including upkeep and inventory of materials.
- Delegate and participate in the maintenance of a clean and orderly environment
- Delegate and participate in the upkeep and rotation of classroom materials
- Meet school/state health requirements, including TB test, immunizations and physical
Please send cover letter with resume: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time