Job Opening for 2022
Montessori Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher: in Sayreville, New Jersey
Montessori Infant/Toddler Lead Teacher:
Being a teacher requires a love and passion for children. If you are looking for a job in which you can make a difference in the world, this is it. Children are our future and we need to guide them. Do you want to work at a place that fosters the love of family in the workplace? Do you want to work together with other teachers and parents for the success of our students? Peace Rose Montessori is the place for you!
The Peace Rose Montessori School is seeking a certified lead infant/toddler teacher. A Montessori Certified candidate is preferred. We will consider a qualified candidate currently in training with the understanding that Montessori certification must be obtained within a year if hired. Must be familiar with the Montessori Method and have experience working with children under 0 to 2.5 years of age.
Responsibilities and qualifications include but are not limited to:
- A passion and love for the nurturing of children
- Experience working with younger children and/or babies
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Classroom management skills
- Creating and maintaining a clean and prepared environment
- Ability to adapt to various learning styles and personalities
- Patience and kindness
- Good rapport with students, their families and co-workers.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in early childhood education or related field preferred
- AMS/AMI/IMS certification, or any MACTE certified Montessori Certification, or must complete it within the 1st year of employment
Pay starts at $14/hr. and is based on education and experience.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located in Sayreville, New Jersey.
The Peace Rose Montessori School
3079 Bordentown Ave
Parlin, NJ 08859