Job Opening for 2023-2024
Lead Pre-Primary Guide in Bozeman, Montana, US
Bozeman Montessori is expanding and hiring part-time and full-time positions supporting our seasoned Montessori teachers. We are currently seeking a full-time Pre-Primary (Toddler) Lead Guide for one of our toddler environments. Montessori experience is a plus, and we also provide on-the-job training for candidates interested in completing their Montessori teacher education.
Bozeman Montessori is a place where the community comes together in support of children, to cultivate joyfully engaged individuals. Our flourishing community is grounded in the belief that everyone has value and a part to play in the world as unique as they are. Our team of teachers provide a caring, intentional, safe space for learning and discovery.
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
– Consistent and reliable
– Loves young children and families and is able to honor the spiritual development of the child with a high level of relationship skills with adults and children alike
– Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances and environment
– Wants to be a part of a vibrant and growing Montessori community that serves infants, toddlers and preschoolers through the kindergarten year
– Provide a cover letter, resume, and three references to apply
-Produce any diplomas and transcripts for highest level of education
– Satisfy licensing requirements, including copies of immunization records
-Be current in adult/child CPR-First Aid Training (or become so within one month of hire)
-Be willing to become current in Montana-required health and safety trainings (within one month of hire)
-Pass background checks as required by licensing at the time of hire
– Current Enrollment or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant College Program
– Experience with early childhood care and education
– Montessori credential in early childhood is exceptional, but not required
Ideal Candidate Has Capacity For:
– Leading an active environment of children from about 1.5 years to 2.5 years old (up to age 3) including supporting staff, and special teachers
– Warmth, energy, and enthusiasm for working with young children with kindness, consistency, and calm
– Planning, organizing, and meticulous preparation and maintenance of the environment, inside the classroom and outside in our play spaces and garden areas
– Honoring our shared Montessori values of community, friendliness with error, compassion, and integrity, as well as an appreciation for diversity
– A commitment to protecting the physical and emotional safety of all children as a prerequisite for learning
– Demonstrating strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with all members of the community (adults and children)
– Ability to accept feedback gracefully and a willingness to embrace lifelong learning
– Showing professionalism, sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality on behalf of all members of our community
Job Type: Full-time, year-round with planned breaks
Competitive compensation: Pay rate dependent upon education & experience.
Paid disability, retirement plan match, holidays, earned time off, and more. Paid professional development for required trainings and Montessori teacher education sponsorships available.
To apply: Send a cover letter and resume to denise @ bozemanmontessori.com.
Center website: www.bozemanmontessori.com
Facebook page: @bozemanmontessori
Link to more info: