Job Opening for 2022
Infant/Toddler Lead Guides in Portlant, Oregon
Montessori of Alameda is currently seeking Infant/Toddler Lead Montessori Guides in Portland, Oregon.
- -The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- -Facilitate classroom activities.
- -Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
- -Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- -Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- -Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Montessori certification from a MACTE accredited institute
- Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
- Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
**We do not offer Sponsorships-Must be able to work in the USA
Follow this link to apply now: Click Here to Apply
Contact: Jen Ritzert at: email@example.com