Job Opening for 2022
Various in Atlanta, Georgia
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Grow Montessori School is looking to expand our team! We are seeking individuals with Montessori training and/or experience at the Infant, Toddler, or Primary levels to join our dynamic and inclusive learning community. We are a non-profit school committed to providing each child with an exceptional early education for the mind, body, and spirit in a nurturing environment, and we welcome children from diverse backgrounds across the city. In particular, we seek to serve children from economically disadvantaged neighborhoods in Atlanta’s Historic Westside.
We are looking for individuals who share the following:
– our commitment to diversity, inclusion, and equality in education.
– our passion for process art, sensory exploration, and messy outdoor play.
– our endeavors to support each child’s unique social, emotional, and sensorimotor needs.
– our dedication toward building community by establishing relationships and empowering families.
– our practice of rigorous, ongoing professional development.
Experience working with children with special needs is a plus. 40 hours/week. Pay commensurate with training and experience.
Please contact Traci Coleman at firstname.lastname@example.org.