Job Opening for 2020
Upper Elementary Guides in Morrisville, North Carolina
Sterling Montessori, Morrisville, NC seeks 9-12 UE Guides.
Sterling Montessori is centrally located in the RTP area with easy access from Raleigh, Cary, and Durham. The Charter School serves children ages 5-14, which includes Kindergarten through 8th grade. Ideal candidates are passionate and committed to the Montessori Philosophy and Method, are life-long learners and have a willingness to maintain a classroom environment that engages all types of learners.
Additional Requirements Include:
- A strong approach to classroom management consistent with positive discipline principles, and reflects care and respect for the students.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate and build relationships with students, teachers, colleagues, and parents in order to ensure a safe and inviting environment.
- Skilled in using email, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Google Drive.
- Willingness to participate in overnight educational experiences
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited University
- State License (or willing to pursue NC licensure)
- MACTE approved Montessori Upper Elementary Credentials
- Experience working with children ages 9-12
- Experience working in a Montessori setting (preferred)