Job Opening for 2020
Toddler Directress in Arlington, Virginia
Children’s House Montessori School is seeking a full time Montessori Toddler Directress for our 2 year old – 3 year old learning environment. We are nestled right outside Washington D.C. in a suburban city called Arlington, Virginia. Our faculty members live in Virginia, D.C. and Maryland and many of them have worked at CHMS for over 15 years. We are seeking a team member who is fun, empathetic, kind and selfless. CHMS is a community of professionals who welcome individuals that want to make a difference in the lives of young children.
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree
- AMS, AMI and/or MACTE Montessori certification
- Has a willingness to learn
- Possesses seasoned classroom management skills and appreciates music and art
- Can communicate well with young children and adults
- Legal to work in the USA
- Pay 70% of Health benefits
- Matching funds for your 401K plan
- Free parking and free lunch
- Paid federal holidays and school holidays
- You will discover more surprises once you are a member of CHMS
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Wendie Marsh. We look forward to learning more about you and thank you for your interest in CHMS.