Job Opening for 2023-2024
Support Director & Elementary Teacher Training Sponsorship in Lake Bluff, Illinois, US
This is an exciting opportunity to be sponsored for AMI Elementary Level training while working as a Support Director at Forest Bluff School, an internationally renowned Montessori school in the beautiful and charming village of Lake Bluff, on the shores of Lake Michigan.
The Support Director is a vital team member, working with office staff, administrators, and teachers to provide ongoing, daily support where needed. Each day presents a different opportunity to assist faculty and staff with various responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Assisting teachers and students in the classroom
• Substituting for brief periods when a teacher must leave the classroom
• Assisting office staff with clerical work and phone calls
Monday – Friday: 7:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m.
The Support Director is a reliable and adaptable individual. The ideal candidate is a team player and lifelong learner and has an interest in becoming a Montessori teacher.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Interest in Montessori education
• Ability to meet physical demands of working indoors and outdoors with children of various ages
Exceptional employees interested in becoming Montessori teachers may be offered full sponsorship for AMI accredited Montessori training.
To learn more and apply visit: https://forestbluffschool.org/