Job Opening for 2021-22
Primary Lead Guide in Laguna Niguel, California
Primary Lead Montessori – Laguna Niguel, CA. $1500 Sign on Bonus!
Laguna Niguel Montessori is seeking a Primary Lead Guide / Montessori Teacher
Do you believe that if you change the beginning of a child’s life you can change their whole story?
Endeavor Schools is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Endeavor Schools we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Join us, and help us create a better world as we teach and inspire the minds of our future leaders!
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Certification from a MACTE-accredited institute.
- Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
- Prior experience with 0-5 year olds.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
- State required 12 units in ECE
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
Endeavor Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
Safety Statement: Endeavor Schools is committed to provide a safe school environment for our employees and our students. As such, we follow strict CDC guidelines for school operations, including, but not limited to, the use of Personal Protective Equipment like masks while on school grounds, taking temperatures of staff and students, and sanitizing classrooms and surfaces throughout the day. Employees of Endeavor Schools are expected to follow all work and safety guidelines/procedures each day.