Job Opening for 2022-2023
Primary, Elementary educators in Eagle, Idaho, US
MONTESSORI ACADEMY, part of the Spring Education Group family of schools, is seeking passionate Montessori educators who guide their students in meaningful work while providing a prepared environment that facilitates student-led learning and freedom with responsibility.
Employment Status: Full-Time
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday – Friday
Location: 1400 Park Lane. Eagle, ID 83616
Full benefits package
Paid time off
Employee Tuition Discount
Positive work culture
Opportunities for growth
It Takes a Village….
We are more than just a school – we are a community! Our goal is to uplift each other, work together, and uphold the educational standards Maria Montessori pioneered over 114 years ago. We believe in a holistic approach to Montessori education, combining academics, practical life, sensorial exercises and mixed age groups, allowing each child to express their unique gifts, interests and abilities. We embrace a culture of care….grace, courtesy and respect is at the core of everything we do!
- Must successfully clear criminal background without exemption.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Montessori Primary Certification
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e. professional development).
But Wait, There’s More…
- Montessori Academy: https://www.
- Spring Education Group: https://www.