Job Opening for 2022-2023
Nido Guide in Lago Vista, Texas, US
Rolling Hills Christian Montessori is a new non-profit private school serving children from infancy through elementary school in Lago Vista, Texas. Our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning through an authentic Montessori education rooted in Christian values. RHCM’s mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning through an authentic Montessori education rooted in the love of Christ. All Lead Guides report to the Head of School/Program Director in fulfilling all duties and responsibilities:
● Teach and supervise all students in class using the Montessori Method, curriculum in all areas of study, including leading Children and Worship lessons and prayer.
● Prepare weekly lesson plans and record students’ progress
● Provide a safe and secure environment for children to feel comfortable and ensure children are supervised at all times.
● Prepare materials and maintain their cleanliness and good condition/repair.
● Plan and implement a classroom schedule identifying a fair and equitable distribution of job responsibilities for all adults to follow.
● Maintain current ongoing records (communication logs, conference summary forms, observation notes) on all students in your care.
● Work collaboratively with all teachers on lesson planning, scheduling, and managing student transitions.
● Supervise, direct, and mentor teaching assistants.
● Understand and promote the school’s mission and values at all times.
● Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or a Child related field or equivalent experience working with children
● American Montessori Society (AMS), Association Montessori International (AMI), or Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) certified preferred.
● Successfully pass pre-employment background check,
● Experience leading in a Montessori classroom or 3+ years teaching experience
Proficient computer skills including Google Suite/Microsoft Office products
● Be comfortable talking with children about the Christian faith and principles, and leading them in prayer
● Paid Montessori certification available for candidate with required education or teaching experience
● PTO and Summers Off
● Paid professional development (at least16 hours a year required)
● CPR/First Aid training provided yearly
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
● 100% Tuition Discount for children
● Paid time off
● Professional development assistance
● 8 hour shift
● Monday to Friday
● CPR Certification (Preferred)
● Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Lago Vista, TX 78645: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Education: Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Classroom: 1 year (Required)
Shift availability: Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location