Job Opening for 2022-2023
Lead Primary Guide in Pearland, Texas, US
Silverline Montessori at Shadow Creek in Pearland, Texas is seeking a Lead Primary Guide to join their team.
Endeavor Schools at Silverline Montessori at Shadow Creek is seeking team members who are committed to getting it right for children from the start. We are looking for energetic, compassionate educators who delight in marveling with children and introducing the world to them. At Endeavor Schools we know the power of passionate educators when it comes to unleashing children’s potential. We are a community of educators who seek to grow together in our craft knowledge to ensure that we thrive as professionals and our students thrive as learners and citizens.
Join us and help us create a better world as we teach and inspire the minds of our future leaders!
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy, and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Model.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Montessori certification required
- Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation
- Must be a US Citizen-we do not offer sponsorship
Why work for us? Because we truly care about our people!
Founded in 2000, Silverline Montessori has been committed to the emotional, social, and educational growth of our children. Each day, our school community gives us a chance to create a close connection with the families we meet and the children we serve. Our programs offer exploration and learning in math, language, science, history, geography, botany, Spanish, music, practical life skills and art areas.