Lead Primary Guide in Marietta, Georgia
Kids Galaxy of Marietta
Contact with resume
- Possess a Montessori credential/Certification eg: MACTE
- Have years of experience working with children (in a Montessori environment)
- Possess a positive, friendly, well communicative character
- Prove to have a genuine warmth and love for guiding children (and their families!)
- Have the ability to relate well to children and adults, including parents, staff members, and visitors.
- Be well versed in the Montessori Pedagogy, showing a passion for its philosophy
- Be able to accept differences in style and personality among teachers, children, and families.
- Possess excellent leadership skills
- Have the ability to supervise one or more assistant teachers.
- Be eligible to work in the United States and willingly and successfully undergo a satisfactory comprehensive background check
- Have excellent written and verbal skills (English)