Job Opening for 2023-2024
Lead Montessori Guide in Irvine, California, US
Build a Career with Meaning and Enhance Your Future
Come join us at Spectrum Montessori at Portola Springs in Irvine, California as a Lead Montessori Guide!
At Spectrum Montessori at Portola Springs, our educators brighten children’s lives every day while creating a bright future for themselves. We offer a supportive environment for our teachers and empower them with the resources they need to create a positive learning environment for our students.
We also help our employees build great careers. With our education incentives and career development programs, we invest in our educators to ensure that they thrive.
How We Work for You:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Childcare tuition discounts
- Career development programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Supportive work environment
- Relocation options at our 90+ schools nationwide
What You Get to Do:
- Help lead innovative learning activities that promote children’s development and growth
- Ensure the safety and well-being of children at all times
- Monitor children’s progress and development
- Create a harmonious environment where children and fellow teachers enjoy coming to each day
Starting Pay: $23.00 to $25.00, depending on education and experience.
About Endeavor Schools
Spectrum Montessori at Portola Springs is part of the Endeavor Schools family. With more than 90 schools in 14 states, Endeavor Schools is one of the nation’s fastest-growing education management companies. We believe that there are many ways for children to learn, and that is why we provide schools with different educational styles and methods across the country. Come be part of a team that prioritizes the success and well-being of our amazing employees!
Endeavor Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience and Education
Whether or not you have experience working in schools, you may be qualified to work with us. The most important quality is that you love working with children. Some of our best educators have come from other fields, including customer service, healthcare, retail, and more!
Experience and Education
If you have the following, we would love to speak with you:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Montessori certification required from AMS, AMI, or IMC
- Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
- Prior experience with the assigned age group.
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation.