Job Opening for 2021-22
Lead Lower Elementary Montessori Teacher in Palm Harbor, Florida
Lead Lower Elementary Montessori Teacher
The Lead Montessori Teacher will implement curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development.
- Facilitate classroom activities.
- Create engaging, age-appropriate lessons while holding true to the Montessori Philosophy.
- Establish classroom management utilizing positive coaching.
- Encourage and assist in positive social interactions.
- Ensure safety and well-being of children at all times.
Experience and Education:
- Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- MACTE, AMI or AMS certification.
- Knowledgeable about Montessori philosophy and materials.
- Prior experience
- Experience working in a certified child development center.
- Specific requirements set by minimum state standards and/or accreditation