Job Opening for 2024-25
Elementary Teacher in Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Are you a qualified Montessori elementary teacher in search of a collaborative work environment that fosters personal growth for students and adults alike?
Clanmore Montessori School is a well-established learning environment located near Toronto in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. Housed in a beautifully restored historic farmhouse with custom designed additions, Clanmore offers authentic Montessori programming from toddler through to adolescence in a cooperative work environment.
We are looking for someone who works effectively in a team-teaching setting and is passionate about the elementary years. The ideal candidate will have a talent for guiding children in self-motivated learning while providing support and guidance to the parent community.
Qualifications / Requirements
• MACTE accredited Montessori elementary training
• Currently able to legally work in Canada
• Effective communication skills and strong organizational skills, including parent education, record keeping and informing parents
• Current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Reference Check
• Valid Standard First Aid certificate from a WSIB recognized provider
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide an authentic Montessori experience in a team-teaching setting while maintaining a beautiful classroom environment
• Deliver engaging educational experiences to the parent community that foster home and school partnership
• Participate in all Curriculum Evenings and Parent/Teacher Interviews
• Maintain record-keeping and planning systems
Start Date: September 2024 or possibly earlier to allow for transition
Please note that we will only be able to consider applicants who hold MACTE Montessori Elementary qualifications, please do not apply if you do not hold these qualifications.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of educators, please send a letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: LESLIE AUSTINClanmore.ca