Job Opening for 2023-2024
Early Childhood Infant (Nido) Assistant & Lead Teacher in Bozeman, Montana, US
Bozeman Montessori is expanding and hiring full-time assistant positions supporting our seasoned Montessori teachers. Montessori experience is a plus, and we also provide on-the-job training. We have classrooms serving infants (6 months to 18 months,) toddlers (18 months to 3 years), and primary (3 years to 6 years old).
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
– Consistent and reliable
– Loves babies, children and families and is willing to honor the needs of the whole child
– Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances and environment
– Strong intrapersonal skills
– Provide resume, three references, any diplomas, and transcripts for highest level of education
– Satisfy licensing requirements, including copies of immunization records (as per Montana law, we cannot request information/status on covid vaccines)
– Be current in adult/child CPR-First Aid Training (or become so within one month of hire)
– Be willing to become current in Montana-required health and safety trainings (within one month of hire)
-Pass background checks as required by licensing at the time of hire
-Current Enrollment or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant College Program
-Experience with early childhood care and education
-Montessori credential in early childhood is exceptional, but not required
Ideal Candidate Has Capacity For:
– Warmth, energy, and enthusiasm for working with young children with kindness, consistency, and calm
– Meticulous preparation and maintenance of the environment, inside the classroom and outside in our play spaces and garden areas
– Honoring our shared Montessori values of community, lifelong learning, compassion, integrity, as well as an appreciation for diversity
– A commitment to protecting the physical and emotional safety of all children as a prerequisite for learning
– Demonstrating strong, positive, solution-oriented communication skills
– Ability to accept feedback gracefully
– Showing sensitivity and respect for confidentiality on behalf of all members of our community
Job Type: Full-time
Competitive compensation: Dependent upon education & experience.
Up to $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time positions! Paid disability, retirement plan match, holidays, earned time off, and more. Discounts available to children of employees who are enrolled in our programs. Paid professional development for required trainings and Montessori teacher education sponsorships available.
Bozeman Montessori is a place where the community comes together in support of children, to cultivate joyfully engaged individuals. Our flourishing community is grounded in the belief that everyone has value and a part to play in the world as unique as they are. Our team of teachers provide a caring, intentional, safe space for learning and discovery.
Center website: www.bozemanmontessori.com
Facebook page: @bozemanmontessori
Link to more info: