Job Opening for 2022-2023
Children's House Guide in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Hiring Children’s House Lead Teacher/Guide and assistants now for 2022-2023 school year! Start date negotiable for the right candidate – if Montessori training needed summer 2022 start is desirable.
Christian Montessori School of Ann Arbor has been operating since 1998 as a non-profit private school serving children from infancy through elementary in west Ann Arbor. Our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning through an authentic Montessori education rooted in Christian values.
CMSAA’s mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning through an authentic Montessori education rooted in Christian values.
- For Lead Teachers: Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or a Child related field or equivalent experience working with children
- For assistants: child care experience preferably in a Montessori environment
- American Montessori Society (AMS), Association Montessori International (AMI), or Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) certified preferred.
- Successfully pass pre-employment background check, physical , TB test, CPR/First Aid/BBP Training.
- Experience leading in a Montessori classroom or 3+ years teaching experience
- Knowledge of LARA regulations
- Proficient computer skills including Google Suite/Microsoft Office products
- Be comfortable talking with children about the Christian faith and principles, and leading them prayer