Job Opening for 2022-2023
Children's House Guide in Ann Arbor, Michigan
Hiring Children’s House Lead Teacher/Guide and assistants now for 2022-2023 school year! Start date negotiable for the right candidate – if Montessori training needed summer 2022 start is desirable.
Christian Montessori School of Ann Arbor has been operating since 1998 as a non-profit private school serving children from infancy through elementary in west Ann Arbor. Our mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning through an authentic Montessori education rooted in Christian values.
CMSAA’s mission is to inspire a lifelong love of learning through an authentic Montessori education rooted in Christian values.
- For Lead Teachers: Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or a Child related field or equivalent experience working with children
- For assistants: child care experience preferably in a Montessori environment
- American Montessori Society (AMS), Association Montessori International (AMI), or Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education (MACTE) certified preferred.
- Successfully pass pre-employment background check, physical , TB test, CPR/First Aid/BBP Training.
- Experience leading in a Montessori classroom or 3+ years teaching experience
- Knowledge of LARA regulations
- Proficient computer skills including Google Suite/Microsoft Office products
- Be comfortable talking with children about the Christian faith and principles, and leading them prayer
For the right candidates we will sponsor Montessori training as well as provide mentoring and coaching on the job. Contact email@example.com for more information.