Job Opening for 2023-2024
Pre-Primary (Toddler) Lead Guide in Bozeman, Montana, US
Bozeman Montessori is expanding and hiring part-time and full-time positions supporting our seasoned Montessori teachers.
We are currently seeking a full-time Pre-Primary (Toddler) Lead Guide for one of our toddler environments. Montessori experience is a plus, and we also provide on-the-job training for candidates interested in completing their Montessori teacher education.
Bozeman Montessori is a place where the community comes together in support of children, to cultivate joyfully engaged individuals. Our flourishing community is grounded in the belief that everyone has value and a part to play in the world as unique as they are. Our team of teachers provide a caring, intentional, safe space for learning and discovery.
This Job is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
– Consistent and reliable
– Loves young children and families and is able to honor the spiritual development of the child with a high level of relationship skills with adults and children alike
– Adaptable and flexible to changing circumstances and environment
– Wants to be a part of a vibrant and growing Montessori community that serves infants, toddlers and preschoolers through the kindergarten year
-Provide a cover letter, resume, and three references to apply
-Produce any diplomas and transcripts for highest level of education
– Satisfy licensing requirements, including copies of immunization records
-Be current in adult/child CPR-First Aid Training (or become so within one month of hire)
-Be willing to become current in Montana-required health and safety trainings (within one month of hire)
-Pass background checks as required by licensing at the time of hire
-Current Enrollment or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant College Program
-Experience with early childhood care and education
-Montessori credential in early childhood is exceptional, but not required
Ideal Candidate Has Capacity For:
– Leading an active environment of children from about 1.5 years to 2.5 years old (up to age 3) including supporting staff, and special teachers
– Warmth, energy, and enthusiasm for working with young children with kindness, consistency, and calm
– Planning, organizing, and meticulous preparation and maintenance of the environment, inside the classroom and outside in our play spaces and garden areas
– Honoring our shared Montessori values of community, friendliness with error, compassion, and integrity, as well as an appreciation for diversity
– A commitment to protecting the physical and emotional safety of all children as a prerequisite for learning
– Demonstrating strong communication skills (both verbal and written) with all members of the community (adults and children)
– Ability to accept feedback gracefully and a willingness to embrace lifelong learning
– Showing professionalism, sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality on behalf of all members of our community
Job Type: Full-time, year-round with planned breaks
Competitive compensation: Pay rate dependent upon education & experience.
Up to $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time positions depending upon education and experience! Paid disability, retirement plan match, holidays, earned time off, and more. Paid professional development for required trainings and Montessori teacher education sponsorships available.
Center website: www.bozemanmontessori.com
Facebook page: @bozemanmontessori
Link to more info: