Job Opening for 2023-2024
Lead Classroom Guides, ALL LEVELS in Charleston, South Carolina, US
Of all the schools in Charleston SC, Trinity Montessori School is most faithful to the rich history and traditions present in the Montessori Method and its practitioners. We’re proud to have been voted Best Private Montessori School in our local “mom’s choice” awards for 2022.
About the Role:
Trinity Montessori School is looking for Lead directors/directresses for Elementary (Lower and Upper), Casa (Primary) and Toddler, beginning in the 2023-24 school year and beyond. We are expanding a bit more each year, and looking for educators that are eager to grow along with us!
This is a full-time position. Must have reliable transportation to our campus in the West Ashley neighborhood of Charleston, SC.
· Attend regular Department and All-Staff Meetings
· Manage and Mentor the classroom Assistant Teacher in collaboration with Admin Staff
· Communicate regularly with parents, in addition to bi-annual conferences
· Actively promote the other programs at Trinity
· Contribute to the planning and presentation of Parent Education Events
· AMS/AMI/IMC Montessori Teaching Accreditation
· Proficiency in written and spoken English/excellent communications skills
· Able to pass a SLED and Central Registry background check
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· 2 – 5 years’ Experience as a Classroom Lead (preferred)
· Possess a Positive Attitude!
How to Apply: If you would like to work alongside our brilliant, dedicated educators at Charleston’s Most Authentic Montessori School, please send a resume and cover letter to Mike Olson, Director of Communications, at email@example.comTrinityMontessori.com