Job Opening for 2023-2024
Infant/Toddler (0-3) Lead Teacher in Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for a Infant/Toddler (0-3) Lead Teacher to join us in beautiful Prague (Czech
Republic) for the 2023-2024 School year!
We are an AMS-accredited Montessori school, serving 120 students, focused on delivering a strong
English program with a Czech component. We inspire children 15 months to 12 years and pride
ourselves on providing a nurturing, growth-focused environment for students and faculty alike.
We are seeking staff members who take initiative, have a compassionate and joyful personality, and are
motivated by a strong love for children and authentic Montessori education. Our school is committed to
life-long learning in our community and we are looking for a team player who is eager to learn and
We offer a positive working environment, supportive school leadership (Head of School is AMI trained
from 0-12 and all Area Coordinators are trained in their area), competitive salary and a comprehensive
benefits package. We are seeking a contract with a minimum of two years or longer.
● IMC, AMS or AMI trained?
● Do you have at least 3 years experience working as a lead teacher in a school setting?
● Are you a native English speaker?
● Are you creative and enjoy bringing new learning opportunities for children?
● Are you warm and create a safe space around you?
● Do you have attention to detail and can also see the big picture?
● Are you a team player who takes initiative, yet is respectful and professional?
● Are you able to work independently and as a part of the team?
● Do you have a love of learning and do you like to share your knowledge?
● Do you have the capability and willingness to improve processes?
● Do you have a growth mindset and willingness to continually learn and develop as a teacher and
want to develop yourself to become a leader of a small team?
● Physical Requirements: able to get up and down on the floor, can lift 30 pounds, and can keep
up with a group of children.
What is wonderful about being a teacher at IMSP?
Everyone in our team has a voice and their own contribution to make.
● We focus on quality Montessori education and put the child first.
● We have weekly meetings to encourage communication and collaborative learning from one
● We offer 4 teacher-work days a year, where students stay home, so teachers may change the
materials on your shelves, organize, clean, work on newsletters, evaluations, observe other
schools or go to workshops.
● We encourage and offer opportunities for growth and career development over time. All staff
are encouraged into continuing education. Besides formalized training, all staff members receive
mentoring towards personal growth and development goals, as well as an annual professional
● All Lead Teachers have 7 paid sick/personal days off each school year and 2 professional
development days each school year.
● Staff Members have 5+ weeks paid holiday during the school year (3-days fall break, 3 weeks at
winter, 1-week spring break, 1 week at Easter, and all national holidays).
● We offer a 12-month contract, but all Lead teachers have a paid summer holiday of 6 weeks
If you would like to be part of our dynamic teaching team, please send your resume and cover letter to
email@example.com. For more information, visit us online at www.montessori.cz